vistamc – first meeting, vibhuthipura village 19205 survey, 160 stream marking, yellow marks survey, list of 39 villas notice, digitisation note latha, clubhouse jacuzzi, jio fibre status cammie, karthik pooja rspinfinite auditor, minutes of meeting 1st meeting mc23, agm2022, apnacomplex training, mc22 goodbye, yoga free, airtel avista treasurer

Amit Pareek (Tenant, Orchid Lane-123) wrote:

Venue – club house yoga room

Text me to confirm, thanks.

Dear Vista Owners,

As we reach the end of our tenure as MC 2022, we look back fondly at the year gone by. We would like to thank the community for giving us an opportunity to serve as committee members. Serving the community as MC is not easy, but certainly a fulfilling experience, we shall carry with us lots of beautiful memories.

We are very pleased that we were able to interact with so many residents across Vista, and of course fortunate for the strong bonding that was established between the seven MC members.

We extend our heartfelt gratitude to:

-Water & Electric, Security, Adarsh Liaison, Waste Management and Building sub-committee -members for their help, participation and guidance.

-Volunteers who helped us organize various community events during the year.

-Residents who shared their suggestions to make Vista a better community.

  • Maintenance and security staff who helped execute our ideas.

MC 2023 officially take charge today, we shall continue to work with them on some of the open projects and the Storm Water Drain for a little longer.

See you along the lanes of Vista ๐Ÿ™‚

Best Regards,
MC 2022 (Susheela, Vijay Anand, Mangalam, Vijay Narayan, Betty, Mamuni & Lata)

Dear Sathish Narayanan,

ApnaComplex congratulates you on your new role as Treasurer for Adarsh Vista.

If you are new to ApnaComplex and are keen to understand how you can use ApnaComplex to make a difference,you can register for an online training session about ApnaComplex at https://www.apnacomplex.com/training. There are four free online sessions every week. You can choose one or more of them per your convenience.

Best Wishes,
The ApnaComplex Team

First meeting Sept 30 2022
Folks, It was a pleasure to see you all today. Here are the key outcomes of our first MC meeting. I have written this based on the AVVOA Responsibilities pdf sent by the previous MC. However, we can change these as we go along, lets treat this only as a starting point. Also the names below are not set in stone – please review and lets discuss all changes at the next meeting or over WhatsApp. Statutory roles: Rupal – Secretary Sathish – Treasurer Rohit – President Core Members: Nirmala, Mini, Sonali, & Anitha Work areas divided between us (please refer to AVVOA Responsibilities pdf sent by the previous MC): Adarsh & Statutory Management: Rohit and Rupal Treasury: Sathish (+1 – who?) Security Management: Rupal (+ who) Utilities: Sathish (+Rohit) Housekeeping & Technical Services: Core Members Community & Cultural Mgmt: Core Members Club House Amenities Mgmt: Core Members Roads & Infra Management: Core Members Note: Many of these areas are allocated to core members (Nirmala, Mini, Sonali & Anitha) and it will be good idea for them to allocate one lead in each of the areas assigned to them above. Sub Committees: Gym & Clubhouse: Core Members Adarsh Liaison: Rohit (+Rupal) Security: Rupal Building Committee: Rupal + Anitha (Rohit to start the process with Cammie – she heads the subcommittee) Water & Electric: Goal is to split them into 2 committees: Satish (+Rohit) Cultural Committee: Core Members (form a new sub-committee?) Waste Management: Core Members Key Projects Landscaping / Trees: Core Members Building: Rupal + Anitha CCTV: Rupal Jio Fiber: Core Members (+Rohit – I can help as I handled Airtel and ACT before Digitization: Sathish Association legalization etc: Rohit + Rupal Adarsh handover etc: Rohit + Rupal ROS Annual Returns: Sathish Cauvery Water: Sathish (+water sub committee) STP Licensing: Sathish (+water sub committee) Share Certificates: Rohit + Rupal Raja Kaluve: God ๐Ÿ™‚ Communications: Each area member will communicate directly. It will be a good practice to circulate once within this team and then send it out – but let’s not make that a hard requirement for now. Also as a matter of principle let us be transparent to the community with our thinking and plans as required (communicate, but not over communicate), but let’s keep our discussions private. Here are few key items to take forward: Sub Committees: We should all pen our thoughts on how to formalize and operate sub-committees. Some thoughts from me: Assign a head, who will on a regular basis communicate with the MC and with the community when required The sub-committees will be published to the community and circulate their work at least every quarter At least 1 MC member per sub-committee, and the MC member can choose to head that committee too and carry on next year Building norms: We discussed to let Cammie potentially run this, with Rupal and Anitha being key MC memebers We should look at finding the top 5-10 key items that are super critical and relax the rest Find more architects than just David Include folks like Moorthy and Sowmya – so that we can have wider participation Get community buy-in Trees Look at proposal from Ram’s MC and see how it can incorporated Take any urgent steps required for the problematic 20 trees Implement the approved AGM resolution on handling tree roots Study what is being done in Palm Meadows Sathish’s dad is an expert in the field and can be brought in to help Maintenance Core Members to try to from a sub-committee and pull in folks who have done this in the past – e.g., Vaishnavi etc. Meetings & Next steps: We are free to start interacting with the previous MC to gain subject matter knowledge. Let us meet in-person on 13th October (Thursday) or thereabouts. Lets find a cadence to meet as a team (every fortnight or weekly?) over Zoom+in-person (hybrid) Post the 13th meeting – we can send out the more detailed roles & responsibilities to the previous MC Start formal handover post 13th meeting and full take over on 1st December 2022. Please do add something I might have missed. thanx, –rohit.
AGM 2022 minutes – 18 Sept 2022
“Minutes of the meeting
Adarsh Vista Villa Owners Association Annual General Meeting
Date: 18 September 2022
Time: 4:30 pm
Venue: Clubhouse

  • Meeting was called to order at 4:30 pm by Secretary Mr Vijay Anand
  • Number of members registered attendance: 64 in person and 28 proxies, the list of
    members who registered attendance is given at the bottom.
  • President Ms Lata Iyer started the proceedings by inviting everybody to the AGM and
    welcoming the new members.
  • She then moved to sharing the information about the audited financial report for FY
    2021-22 and the unaudited financial report covering income and expenses for the period
    April 2022 to Aug 2022.
  • Ms Lata shared updates regarding the associationโ€™s activities towards social and community
    responsibilities, cultural and community engagements , in – situ waste management and
    process improvements around cash, other income.
  • One of the members suggested that the Ecovahan, when it is idle, could be used to
    transport support staff, kids and seniors.
  • Mr Vijay Narayan shared updates regarding the clubhouse and common Area
    improvements as well as improvements in electricity and water management.
  • Ms Susheela Venkataraman shared updates on the measures taken for the security and
    Safety Enhancement at the community.
    -Talking on behalf of the building subcommittee, Ms Cammie Vallepalli explained the history
    and a brief description of the issues with respect to building modifications over the past
    several years. She emphasised the need to come together and arrive at a consensus
    regarding retaining the original Adarsh vision of a planned villa community and how to
    address the deviations as building modifications and construction work continue.
  • A few members raised reservations on using a MC mandated external architect to review
    the plans. -Ms Cammie mentioned that no new rules/guidelines were being imposed; and
    even earlier, villas designed by external architects were vetted by Adarsh before they were
    given a go ahead to construct. This topic was on the AGM agenda, so that members could
    start thinking about this issue.
    It was agreed that this topic will be discussed separately.
    — Ms Lata Iyer shared updates on
  • (a) Storm Water drain – legal counsel opinion clarified that only impacted owners have
    locus standi in the court.
  • (b)BMTF notice that placed temporary hold on registration of villas is now removed.
  • Ms Lata Iyer also shared the MCโ€™s thoughts on some of the areas for continued effort by
    the MC in 2023

โ— Registration change from Karnataka Societies Act to empower association with more
rights.
โ— Handover discussions with Adarsh on common properties, Khata and corpus to be
re-initiated
โ— ROS Annual Return filing pending from March 31, 2017 – March 31, 2022 (WIP)
โ— Cauvery water inflow to be increased – currently @ 250 KL per month; new pipe laid
across Vista gate but no supply started .
โ— STP Licensing to be renewed (WIP)
โ— Share Certificates to new owners
โ— Discussion with Jio to lay fiber optic network
โ— Extend main gate security cabin – to be designed

. – The following people were nominated to the MC for year 2023:

  • Smt Anitha Mahaveera (Villa 107)
  • Smt Sonali Wandile (Villa 141)
  • Shri Rohit Kaila (Villa 41)
  • Smt Mini Menon (Villa 137)
  • Smt Rupal Baphna (Villa 41/A)
  • Smt Nirmala Voruganti (Villa 176)
  • Shri Sathish (Villa 150/A)
  • All the nominees were elected unopposed to be members of MC 2023
    5 resolutions were placed before the community which were proposed by member Mr Vijay
    Narayan and seconded by member Ms Cammie Vallapalli
  1. Adoption of Financials
  2. Palm Tree Maintenance
  3. Removal of unmanageable palm trees
  4. Digitization of Villa Records
  5. CCTV Implementation

-The audited financial report was unanimously accepted by AVVOA
-The resolution regarding the palm tree maintenance to prevent deep root penetration and
repair bumpy roads was unanimously approved by the members
-The resolution Removal of Unmanageable palm trees which are a safety concern was
rejected, and the members requested MC to look at additional alternatives. Suggestions that
came up –

  • Cut unmanageable palm trees and replace them with palm trees or suitable trees
    after consulting horticulturists.
  • Hire/buy mechanized ladder that can go close to the palm tree, use reusable belts
    to tie the fronds and periodically remove dry fronds.
  • The fourth resolution approving a spend up to Rs. 30L was approved by the members.
    A couple of members asked MC to explore decentralized wi-fi camera models and models to
    reduce the capex spend.
    These comments will be taken up by the CCTV sub committee, and explore the possibility of
    implementing standalone cameras.

-The fifth resolution to digitize the Villa records was approved by the members
The meeting was called to a close by the secretary Mr Vijay Anand as there were no further
issues or resolutions to discuss /debate
The newly elected MC members gave a brief introduction of themselves to the community.”

sathish-9886730012 s@es22.com
to: Mangalam Narayanan gn_mangalam@yahoo.com
cc: Karthik karthik@rspinfinite.in,
“pooja.g” pooja.g@rspinfinite.in

Hi Karthik & Pooja,

Sathish Narayanan (copied on this email) is the new AVVOA Treasurer. Please send any future correspondence regarding AVVOA to Sathish. His phone number is – 98867 30012. 

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you and your team for your support through 2022. 

Thank you,

Mangalam

Dear Cammie,

MC23 will take over further negotiation with Jio from the previous MC. We have been updated on the status till now. Pl allow a few weeks towards closure. Thanks and regards,

MC23

On Sun, 4 Dec 2022 at 13:59, Cammie Vallepalli <discussions@apnacomplex.com> wrote:

—————–Please type your reply above this line and leave this line intact——–

Cammie Vallepalli (Registered Owner, Resident, Iris Lane-174) wrote:

Does anyone know the status for Jio fiber in Vista?

Thanks!

Cammie

Dear Sanjay,

The Jacuzzi has been under repair and dis-use for sometime now, and would require a civil-works vendor for servicing/renovation.  Also, during our initial review yesterday, we at MC23 felt that the “running expense” itself might also be untenable (given that it would need many hundreds (thousands?) of litres of water, each time of usage). [note that each user(or)user group would need a fresh water load each time]. So unless there is sizeable demand, we propose to simply keep the place clean but un-used. Welcome if any suggestions, since economies of scale is a primary concern.

Thanks and regards,

On Tue, 29 Nov 2022 at 10:27, Sanjay Sharma <discussions@apnacomplex.com> wrote:

—————–Please type your reply above this line and leave this line intact——–

Sanjay Sharma (Registered Owner, Resident, Iris Lane-149) wrote:

Can the MC please confirm if the Jacuzzi is functional at the club house ? If not can it be repaired and made available? Thanks

Dear Owners,

Gentle reminder.

Phase II of digitization project will soon start. If you have Villa design/drawing files at home that you would like to digitize, please hand them over to the maintenance office .

Complete list of villas with status of design/drawing files (available and missing) in the maintenance office is attached once again for your reference.

The first phase of scanning, indexing and storage of files relating to 60 villas is complete. The 60 villa owners will soon start receiving the login credentials to view their personal villa records.

Regards,
MC 2022

Folks,

It was a pleasure to see you all today. Here are the key outcomes of our first MC meeting. I have written this based on the AVVOA Responsibilities pdf sent by the previous MC. However, we can change these as we go along, lets treat this only as a starting point. Also the names below are not set in stone – please review and lets discuss all changes at the next meeting or over WhatsApp.

Statutory roles:

  • Rupal – Secretary
  • Sathish – Treasurer
  • Rohit – President

Core Members:

  • Nirmala, Mini, Sonali, & Anitha

Work areas divided between us (please refer to AVVOA Responsibilities pdf sent by the previous MC):

  • Adarsh & Statutory Management: Rohit and Rupal
  • Treasury: Sathish (+1 – who?)
  • Security Management: Rupal (+ who)
  • Utilities: Sathish (+Rohit)
  • Housekeeping & Technical Services: Core Members
  • Community & Cultural Mgmt: Core Members
  • Club House Amenities Mgmt: Core Members
  • Roads & Infra Management: Core Members

Note: Many of these areas are allocated to core members (Nirmala, Mini, Sonali & Anitha) and it will be good idea for them to allocate one lead in each of the areas assigned to them above.

Sub Committees:

  • Gym & Clubhouse: Core Members
  • Adarsh Liaison: Rohit (+Rupal)
  • Security: Rupal
  • Building Committee: Rupal + Anitha (Rohit to start the process with Cammie – she heads the subcommittee)
  • Water & Electric: Goal is to split them into 2 committees: Satish (+Rohit)
  • Cultural Committee: Core Members (form a new sub-committee?)
  • Waste Management: Core Members

Key Projects

  • Landscaping / Trees: Core Members
  • Building: Rupal + Anitha
  • CCTV: Rupal
  • Jio Fiber: Core Members (+Rohit – I can help as I handled Airtel and ACT before
  • Digitization: Sathish
  • Association legalization etc: Rohit + Rupal
  • Adarsh handover etc: Rohit + Rupal
  • ROS Annual Returns: Sathish
  • Cauvery Water: Sathish (+water sub committee)
  • STP Licensing: Sathish (+water sub committee)
  • Share Certificates: Rohit + Rupal
  • Raja Kaluve: God ๐Ÿ™‚

Communications:

  • Each area member will communicate directly. It will be a good practice to circulate once within this team and then send it out – but let’s not make that a hard requirement for now.
  • Also as a matter of principle let us be transparent to the community with our thinking and plans as required (communicate, but not over communicate), but let’s keep our discussions private.

Here are few key items to take forward:

  • Sub Committees:
    • We should all pen our thoughts on how to formalize and operate sub-committees.
    • Some thoughts from me:
      • Assign a head, who will on a regular basis communicate with the MC and with the community when required
      • The sub-committees will be published to the community and circulate their work at least every quarter
      • At least 1 MC member per sub-committee, and the MC member can choose to head that committee too and carry on next year
  • Building norms:
    • We discussed to let Cammie potentially run this, with Rupal and Anitha being key MC memebers
    • We should look at finding the top 5-10 key items that are super critical and relax the rest
    • Find more architects than just David
    • Include folks like Moorthy and Sowmya – so that we can have wider participation
    • Get community buy-in
  • Trees
    • Look at proposal from Ram’s MC and see how it can incorporated
    • Take any urgent steps required for the problematic 20 trees
    • Implement the approved AGM resolution on handling tree roots
    • Study what is being done in Palm Meadows
    • Sathish’s dad is an expert in the field and can be brought in to help
  • Maintenance
    • Core Members to try to from a sub-committee and pull in folks who have done this in the past – e.g., Vaishnavi etc.

Meetings & Next steps:

  • We are free to start interacting with the previous MC to gain subject matter knowledge.
  • Let us meet in-person on 13th October (Thursday) or thereabouts.
  • Lets find a cadence to meet as a team (every fortnight or weekly?) over Zoom+in-person (hybrid)
  • Post the 13th meeting – we can send out the more detailed roles & responsibilities to the previous MC
  • Start formal handover post 13th meeting and full take over on 1st December 2022.

Please do add something I might have missed.

  thanx,
–rohit.